Why Not Become a Member of the Association?
All former members of the 7 Field Regiment RAA with not less than six months service with that unit are eligible for membership, along with all personnel who were attached to the Regiment and having at least six months military service.
All former and serving members of 7 Battery, 9 Regiment RAA with at least six months service are also eligible to join the Association.
Annual membership is fee $10 is due on 1 July yearly. Membership applications made during the financial year will be charged at the annual membership fee rate.
$100 Life Membership is available for members aged 55 and over.
Membership of the Association also entitles you to membership of the Group’s Facebook Page.
Application for membership can be made by downloading the form on this website for completion and return to the Association’s Secretary by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
7 Field Regt Association
PO Box 206
FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the Association’s Secretary at the above email address.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To promote welfare and recreation, to foster esprit-de-corps, and to create a bond of comradeship between all members of the Association.
- To foster and maintain the history of the 7thField Regiment and encourage the establishment and/or restoration of Unit barracks, sites, museums, and memorials.
- To act as Trustees for charitable bequests etc.
- To produce and issue, gratuitously or by way of sale, journals, pamphlets, or other publications in furtherance of the objects of the Association.
- To raise funds by all lawful means for the attainment of these objects.
- To affiliate with any other body having like aims and objects, or to accept affiliation with such bodies on receipt of a fee as set by the General Committee.
- To pay out of the funds all expenses incidental to the carrying out of these objects.